Session 1 July 4 - 17, 2021 (FULL, waitlist available)
Studios: flameworking, ceramics, painting & drawing, metalsmithing & jewelry, and flat glass
Session 2 July 18 - 31, 2021 (FULL, waitlist available)
Studios: flameworking, ceramics, painting & drawing, metalsmithing & jewelry, welding & fabrication
Note: The program is smaller this year to comply with Covid containment guidelines and has filled quickly. However, we often see plans change as the summer gets closer. Please add your name to the waitlist through the APPLY process.
Snow Farm is a nonprofit organization and provides tremendous value for students and families. NOTE: There has been no price increase for 2021 despite increased costs related to COVID-19 and providing students with single rooms.
- Tuition, Room, Meals: $3175 per session
- Materials Fee: $260 per session
- Flameworking and flat glass have an additional materials fee of $100.
- At the time of application, a $500 deposit and a $75 nonrefundable application is fee is required (except with scholarship applications).
- Full payment for accepted students is due June 1, 2021.
Snow Farm Summer has a limited number of scholarships available for students who meet the admission requirements and whose family demonstrates financial need. In 2021, scholarships are expected to be a maximum of $1000. To apply for a scholarship, submit your application no later than March 15, 2021. You will NOT be asked to pay a deposit until your scholarship is confirmed.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have adopted a more flexible cancellation and refund policy that allows for medical cancellations until the day the program begins.
- Anyone who cancels by May 15, 2021, for any reason, can receive a full refund, less the $75 application fee.
- Anyone who cancels after May 15 AND has a documented medical reason for cancelling can receive a credit toward the following year's program. If the person is not eligible to attend Snow Farm Summer the following year due to being over 18 years old, a refund will be granted.
- After May 15, there are no refunds or credits for cancellations, late arrival or early departure, for any reason other than medical.
- If a student is required to leave the program due to alcohol or drug use or other disruptive behavior, no refunds will be given.
- If a student is required to leave the program or the program is disrupted due to COVID-19, Snow Farm will issue pro-rated refunds or credits determined on an individual basis.